Website
www.linkedin.com

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Yes thanks for all the reports. Taylor was able to work with me on setting up some better spam/bot protection as i spent hours last week manually going through and blocking. We really appreciate your help on that :0)

I try to be on every morning and at night to catch the reports. Search threads and check new members criteria. Terry was big on doing this. But also loved manual tedious labor of removing the spam HAHA.

Happy monday all-

Andrea Love

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Just don’t ban Canada ;)
Andrea Here ( Terry response MGR) :0)

Eh im Canadian to. I'm married to Jamie Terrys Plumber/HVAC working son. My Maiden last name is Poitras hahaha. Also Terry Loved Canada, he spent a great amount of time traveling there and also his family owning a large piece of property on Lake Quesnel.

Taylorjm

Reaction score
They say that emails would stop working if we don't have dkim in place by November of 2022. Isn't that around the same time the emails stopped working? I'm eager to try fixing it and see what happens.
You are probably on the right track. If you don't have dkim or spif settings correct, gmail will bounce them. Gmail is one of the hardest to get legitimate emails to go through. I ran into the same issues and honestly I don't remember what I did to fix it! I believe I used some utilities with mxtoolbox and found some small tiny issue that was blocking gmail.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks