Impact Water Products Reputable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Michaelco

Reaction score
I'm trying to determine if I just got someone there that is either too busy, incompetent, or whether the company is just not trustworthy. Should I stay away from them, or try to connect with someone else.

Thoughts, experiences?

Bannerman

Reaction score
IWP is a manufacturer and distributor of water treatment products that is normally a supplier to water treatment dealers, not residential end users.

Ditttohead will often communicate dealer recommendations to forum participants via Private Message, but likely due to workload following COVID recovery, regrettably, I have not seen him participate on this forum as frequently as he had been previously.

Last edited:

Michaelco

Reaction score
His kids are assuming a bigger role now. They have always been a very good company to work with.
Thanks, I’ll give it another pass to get correlation of their “internal part numbers” listed on the quote to the part numbers they show on their website. Received such bizarre response to a fairly simple request - I’ll assume, it’s just a “too busy” situation, and give it another try

JoeJee

HVAC Contractor
Reaction score
I used them and had great results. Very knowledgeable and will use them again when it comes time to make changes. Prices were mostly at or below what I can get locally through my suppliers with my contractors discount.

Michaelco

Reaction score
I used them and had great results. Very knowledgeable and will use them again when it comes time to make changes. Prices were mostly at or below what I can get locally through my suppliers with my contractors discount.
Thanks for the feedback - will assume it was a busy time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks