How Often do you guys -clean- your drain lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
Pipe was snaked - slow drain/backup resolved. It was not a hard clog.

What residual/that had been building up on the sidewalls inside the pipe the slow drain point (kitchen sink), I'm using the Enzymes as a (DWV cleaner) proactive clean of the inside of the sidewalls of the pipe. Aka, get rid of the bio-film on the ID of the pipe

What's with the hate on Enzymes ?
Sure I can jet or cutter it . I have both the tools on hand for such.....

Enzymes are slower but it's a cleaner approach to me...finished space, etc

Last edited:

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Pipe was snaked - slow drain/backup resolved. It was not a hard clog.

What residual/that had been building up on the sidewalls inside the pipe the slow drain point (kitchen sink), I'm using the Enzymes as a (DWV cleaner) proactive clean of the inside of the sidewalls of the pipe. Aka, get rid of the bio-film on the ID of the pipe

What's with the hate on Enzymes ?
Sure I can jet or cutter it . I have both the tools on hand for such.....

Enzymes are slower but it's a cleaner approach to me...finished space, etc

SLOWER ?? most people rather have their grease removed ASAP and with in an hour have the drains running full flow as originally designed and then in 10 years do it again . With a decent wet dry their is no back flow mess

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks