Water sensor

Users who are viewing this thread

Neen

Reaction score
I have Rheem platinum gladiator electric water heater. I tried flushing the water heater for the first time(new home owner) and made a slight mistake and got the water sensor, at the bottom, very wet. This caused the the sensor alarm to start beeping. I placed it on override for 24 hours. I dried around it the best I could. I have a fan running to help dry it. Is there anything else I can do and hoe long do you think it will take to dry. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reach4

Reaction score
Maybe put a dehumidifier there, and drape the bottom half of the WH and humidifier, using tape, with plastic sheet.

Alternatively, use a hair drier, being careful to not overheat plastics. I am not a pro.

Neen

Reaction score
I thought about a hairdryer but read somewhere “do not” use a hairdryer. Thank you for ideas.:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks