Water Utility offering $200 Rebate for Water Sense Controllers

Users who are viewing this thread

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
I just received an Email from a water company in the Orlando Florida area, A.K.A Central Florida. Orlando Utilities Commision always has some kind of rebate offering. This is the first for water. The requirement is you're connected to OUC for potable water and have an underground irrigation system. It does not apply of you have a well or reclaimed water for irrigation.

EPA certified WaterSence controllers are priced higher than non certified controllers and you must install moisture sensors, therefore, the rebate is to help offset the added cost. With the west and many parts of the USA in severe drought conditions, alway check with your utility company if rebates are offered. OUC is my electric company, not my water company but they always have a rebate for improving the efficiency of the home and air conditioning.

https://oucblog.com/ouc-offers-200-...UA&jobid=f9c73e42-5598-48b4-884a-120955f9c53d

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks