$$$Water right sanitizer plus serious??? $$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Austin007

Reaction score
I had a plumber tell me I needed a water right sanitizer plus serious system for my whole house to replace what I already have, I understand I need a new system but wondering if $4,500 is a good price or if I’m getting screwed? I can not find no prices anywhere for this system......

Tughillrzr

In the Trades
Reaction score
What’s wrong with water?? ??
That’s a dealer only system. so all parts service are through a dealer who has the territory I’m assuming you won’t find pricing openly advertised.
You could be getting the works and only need specific treatment.

Austin007

Reaction score
What’s wrong with water?? ??
That’s a dealer only system. so all parts service are through a dealer who has the territory I’m assuming you won’t find pricing openly advertised.
You could be getting the works and only need specific treatment.
5gpg Hardness
PH +7.2
5 ppm clear iron
$3,300 for system
The rest of cost was labor and start up salt

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
armed with those numbers can't you find out what system will handle that and get prices?

Austin007

Reaction score
armed with those numbers cant you find out what system will handle that and get prices?
Yes I got another company coming out to test the water and give me another quote and I was just curious if someone has had this system installed before that could tell me if that price seems right. This guy was local and I feel like the price got jacked up when he started asking what me and my wife do for a living and many more questions after that.

Mike6f

Reaction score
Place I bought mine from, offers several brand options, so I could pick largest brine tank, mistake, don't need it taking up so much space, standard resin tanks for indoor use, and a premium control head. Fancy name on the parts looks like it doubles the price.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks