Banging thumping noise from Well pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Skoronesa

Reaction score
I never see much happening at pz. Can't find the thread you are talking about? Sure post the link so I can find it.
Thanks
Cary

I may have posted it in the private section. We keep a lot of stuff private because the site is pros only. If we posted it all in public than all the diy/hacks could see it.

Sarg

Enjoy Learning
Reaction score
Yes ........ and you prove the point.

I just found the most useful tool for us hacks.

There is a new wonderful feature now on Terry Love's Plumbing forum. It's long overdue and will make many people very happy. It's a block feature and it hides posts from users you don't like.

"I may have posted it in the private section. We keep a lot of stuff private because the site is pros only. If we posted it all in public than all the diy/hacks could see it."

Last edited:

Skoronesa

Reaction score
Yes ........ and you prove the point.

I just found the most useful tool for us hacks.

There is a new wonderful feature now on Terry Love's Plumbing forum. It's long overdue and will make many people very happy. It's a block feature and it hides posts from users you don't like.

"I may have posted it in the private section. We keep a lot of stuff private because the site is pros only. If we posted it all in public than all the diy/hacks could see it."

I wasn't calling any of you specifically a hack. Do you think I would be here if I thought you all were hacks? I knew that my presence might raise some concerns which is why I posted an intro. If you have any issues with me feel free to speak with me using direct questioning.

I don't have a problem with anyone fixing their own stuff. Not all states have licensing requirements, yet you don't here about loads of issues in the states without those requirements. I was at one point a "handyman", I kept to my lane and what I could competently do. I didn't try to charge good money for poor work. That is my definition of a hack.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks