Can you double check my work, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sokolq55

Reaction score
Can you please double check my bath/shower plumbing and/or give advice on things to check before closing up. All drop elbows are nice and plumb and secure.

Obviously the most important - I don’t have the water hooked up right now, will do tomorrow for full test. Two uponor 3/4 to 1/2 MNPT thread adapters there for the hot/cold intakes.

The shower is routed around a niche. A handheld wall union shower will go immediately on right of the mixing valve.

Thanks you!

5C60A1BE-BCD4-4EBE-9C22-EF2999B03E01.jpeg
A1385A94-BFFB-4F6A-92DA-73C11ACEE47A.jpeg
CF99CD0B-96D9-4C6F-B960-EFC15AC48FD2.jpeg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
What style of handheld are you using? where is it going to be in relation to the valve and outlet? Do you have backing installed for it? Just something I see missed in a lot of shower systems. Having the handheld bracket in the right place eliminates having the hose overlapping the controls or being akward.

Sokolq55

Reaction score
What style of handheld are you using? where is it going to be in relation to the valve and outlet? Do you have backing installed for it? Just something I see missed in a lot of shower systems. Having the handheld bracket in the right place eliminates having the hose overlapping the controls or being akward.

thanks. Handheld is exactly to the right of the controls - see picture in my original post. It will be one of those where the wall union serves as a holder for the handheld at the same time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks