Eco Drake CST744EL

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
$229 including soft close seat. I don't think I can pass that up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will definitely inspect for damage. This was bought from a local plumbing supply place and any problems, I will be taken care of.

Reaction score
It came with the newer design, not the flapper.

st743st-inside-tank-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It has only been a week but I am very happy with the performance of this Eco Drake toilet. No problem with bowl cleaning. If it is going to leave streaks, it doesn't look like it will happen very often. If I did not buy this, I would have bought the CST454CEFG Drake II with Tornado Flush. I realize that should have a little better bowl rinse, but it would have cost me over $250.00 more than this did and I preferred to not have the Cefiontect glaze.

This does everything I need and even though it does not have Sanigloss or Cefiontect glaze, the bowl stays much cleaner than the toilet it replaced. Very easy to keep clean. I looked forward to the additional height but to be honest, it is taking a little getting used because it is a couple of inches higher than the one it replaced and it is a noticeable difference. It does make it easier to get up which is what I wanted since I noticed it was getting harder to get up off the previous one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks