Any good adjustable above ground sprinkler out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jona77

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a small property with a lawn I'm trying to revitalize and I am not really interested in creating a below ground irrigation system,

I just have two rectangular lawns.. front is 58x34=1972 square feet, and back is 58x25=1450 square feet.

I was thinking of getting two adjustable sprinklers one for each lawn, each sprinkler would have its own hose bib and likely a beehyve wifi valve.

Can anyone recommend the best brand/model for such a task? I'm feeling overwhelmed by the options out there and want to get the best product even if I'm copping out on an in ground system!

Thanks

Jon

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Even with one sprinkler on at one time, you need a lot of pressure and water flow to get coverage. The industry, because of water short areas of the USA, water management is now geared to smaller sprinklers to reduce over spray and run off. Depending on your water source in GPM, pipe sizing and average pressure determines the best way to irrigate. Most are plastic rotor heads and some can shoot water 80 feet. I had a set in a large church property but I had a 7.5 hp submergible pump feed with a 2” pipe reduced down to 1” and to reach 80 was no problem.

kongfa zhu

Reaction score
Irrigating the lawn is really a big problem. Do you need an smart sprinkling timer?

Jona77

Reaction score
The plan was to use an adjustable wave/oscillating sprinkler that you can adjust the width/distance on in conjunction with a B-hyve wifi valve so that when timer comes on it opens water to the sprinkler and if there's a good quality adjustable out there it should be able to cover my rectangular lawns (one per lawn)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks