Rhinoplasty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Helantomjoan

Reaction score
Hi
Is there any kind of food you should avoid during the recovery time of Rhinoplasty? I haven't planned on doing it yet. I'm in the research phase now. I have a slightly longer nose which I really want to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

HudsonDIY

Reaction score
I've never had Rhinoplasty but I did have a deviated septum repaired and they basically did a rotor rooter to my sinuses at the same time. I would imagine its similar. They did not tell me to avoid any specific foods although anything which might make you sneeze would obviously be a bad thing. Be prepared for several weeks of misery. Its quite honestly one of the most miserable experiences of my life and if another doctor suggested I have it done again I'd kick him squarely in the groin area.

Alternatlert

Reaction score
I think, your doctor will tell you about all the restrictions and will give you all the recommendations. But I believe, there is no any really strict diet after rhinoplasty.

Ricky Symonds

Reaction score
I know that you should avoid eating spicy meals, but it would be best to listen to your doctor after you have done the surgery. You don't want to listen to strangers when it comes to medical advice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks