Kitchen sink hose

Users who are viewing this thread

Kylie

Reaction score
I’m in desperate need of guidance! I decided to replace my kitchen sink hose and of course didn’t do my research so quickly learned my hose is set up as a quick connect. The connector from the old hose was directly mounted onto the hose and couldn’t be removed and it’s plastic. So far I haven’t found a store sold replacement hose with a quick connect to replace it. I thought maybe there was a way to change my connector type however after many aggravating hours under the sink, I haven’t figured it out. Attached are pictures of the connector on the end of the old hose and what I’m looking at under the sink. Please help before I end up replacing the entire faucet!

Attachments

• 3AD65FE9-A538-4939-BBC5-500F19807D04.jpeg
    3AD65FE9-A538-4939-BBC5-500F19807D04.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 26290767-04B2-49AC-A217-56FFAF4346BC.jpeg
    26290767-04B2-49AC-A217-56FFAF4346BC.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 176
  • BA2C188E-1B6A-4DA2-A03D-B996ECE64A6E.jpeg
    BA2C188E-1B6A-4DA2-A03D-B996ECE64A6E.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 168

Kylie

Reaction score
Is there a tag with the make and model of the faucet on one of the supply lines? I see part of a tag in one of the photos.

Nope. There’s a tag for the faucet connector which is a replacement part and a tag noting the hot water line. The sink is a Dayton but that’s all I know.

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
The hose that is made for that faucet might be the only one that fits it. We cannot usually wait for parts to fix a customer's kitchen sink, so we replace the entire faucet. If you have time and patience, you will have to identify the make and model of the faucet to see if the company sells the replacement part you need.

Kylie

Reaction score
The hose that is made for that faucet might be the only one that fits it. We cannot usually wait for parts to fix a customer's kitchen sink, so we replace the entire faucet. If you have time and patience, you will have to identify the make and model of the faucet to see if the company sells the replacement part you need.
Thank you. I’m thinking it’s going to be easier to just swap out the faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks