In-Wall Tank and Toilet System Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

June

Reaction score
We are retrofitting a laundry room into a small bathroom and are looking to install an in-wall tank/toilet system. We have 4x6 construction and copper plumbing. My husband is paralyzed by the choices and the mixed reviews of some of the products available on the web. Can someone provide a recommendation on a system that was installed and works well??

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would stay away from Toto. Parts are difficult to get at times. They are currently in a national backorder for the fill valves for their in wall tank. Geberit is better but parts distributors are few. Kohler has occasional problems and you have a choice of getting parts covered by warranty or at a parts supply house.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks