Delta diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

No screaming

Reaction score
I have water in leaking in between the wall when diverter valve is i shower setting. Doesn't leak in bath setting. I'm fixing what some one else started so I'm not sure maybe there is a o ring missing or the valve is in the wrong direction, if that even makes a difference. I have checked and it does seem to have all O rings.O didn't think it was the water faucets because it only leaks on shower mode. Don't know the model because i didn't install the unit but the valve has a brass stem and a plastic body with three holes. If that helps

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
The leak could be on the riser, from the body to the shower head. If you open the wall behind the shower you will be able to detect the leak,

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks