Clack1-controller problem, buttons don't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Norman Ross

Reaction score
It seems like my softener isn't working, (no soft water, still new salt in tank) so I went to check the settings in the controller. While following a youtube tutorial, I did a reset, set the clock, checked settings in NEXT/UP menu, but it never indicated C2 at the end. Then found that when I press NEXT/DOWN nothing happens, it stays on clock. New controller time? The individual next and down buttons work, I used them while setting the clock. Thanks.

Last edited:

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the valve. The Clack valve has many control boards available. Post a picture of the tag on the side of the valve as well.

Norman Ross

Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the valve. The Clack valve has many control boards available. Post a picture of the tag on the side of the valve as well.
Ok, I'll see if I can figure out how to do that ASAP.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks