Aquasource sprayer hose replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Lois Lane

Reaction score
I decided to replace sprayer hose because it was leaking. Bought a "universal" replacement kit from Danco. Well it is not really "universal". The Aquasource faucet has a quick connect, but it doesn't work with the quick connect replacement hose from Danco. Any suggestions? I am so frustrated right now I want to just throw the whole faucet out. Should have been a simple five minute job! I am in Detroit, MI. Thanks.

aquasource-67534-parts-2.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Is there a tag underneath with a model number and phone? Sometimes you can buy them direct. They don't seem to have a website for that brand.

aquasource-67534-parts.jpg

Last edited:

Lois Lane

Reaction score
It seems that that they still sell the faucet at Lowes, Item # 756559 Model # 67157-1027H2, on line but they do not have the replacement hose, and I could not find a website for the company. I went to Lowes and found a faucet that looked exactly the same with the same type of sprayer connection, but now sold under the Delta brand. So I called the 800 number for Delta and asked if I could buy just a sprayer hose and sprayer (The way this sprayer is connected you cannot take the sprayer base off the hose, you can only take the head off). She said no, but they do have a lifetime warranty on their products, did I know the model number? Slight ethical dilemma here. But I had offered to buy one first. So I gave the model number of the identical Delta faucet, and four days later, a new sprayer and hose arrived in the mail, ready to install. Now, I was so happy to get a new sprayer and hose, and impressed with the ease of using the Delta lifetime warranty, that I did go out and buy a new Delta faucet for another sink. Before you think, well it must be a poorly made product if the sprayer hose leaked, I will say the faucet otherwise works perfectly and is over ten years old! Thanks for your help Terry. This is such a great site for us amateur plumbers.

Last edited:

Markny

Reaction score
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks