Complete system clog

Users who are viewing this thread

Gokudomo

Reaction score
It might be Orangeburg pipe. It is soft pipe that was used instead of cast iron. It was made out of heavy duty paper and a tar like material. If it is Orangeburg pipe I would replace it.

I need recommendations on a good plumber, I need this done sooner than later. Sounds like I'll need a cleanout & at least some or all of the pipe replaced. Anyone know what an estimate might be?

Reach4

Reaction score
I need recommendations on a good plumber, I need this done sooner than later.
Figure out where your house is, and tell that to whomever you are asking for a referral for somebody to do your cleanout and maybe sewer work.

Sounds like I'll need a cleanout & at least some or all of the pipe replaced. Anyone know what an estimate might be?
Estimates are sometimes free.

Gokudomo

Reaction score
Figure out where your house is, and tell that to whomever you are asking for a referral for somebody to do your cleanout and maybe sewer work.

Estimates are sometimes free.

Guess that would help, I'm in close proximities to Federal Way, WA. Usually Seattle and surrounding areas will also service around here.

Gokudomo

Reaction score
I ended up getting Innovative Plumbing Solutions out to take care of my issue after a failed snake attempt by Rotorooter (did not have good vibes with the guy that came out). Very happy with the work and friendly service provided.

$2200 and a horse's tail of a root clog later all is well. And I now have a cleaout outside the house.

Attachments

• 20170919_113825.jpg
    20170919_113825.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 20170919_131020.jpg
    20170919_131020.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 358
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks