Motor Sports anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

allhell

Reaction score
Anyone here who is into motorsports? What specific motorsport is it? Also, kindly share your ride and equipment.

WaterLove

Reaction score
Motocross "track only" KX250f dual fuel injection, fast as heck for the size of the motor. :D

PumpMd

Kevin
Reaction score
Since it says Motor sports and not Moto sports I will post my toys.

1998 Honda CBR 600 F3
Working on lining up my New fairing kit to make it look like new again. It was wrecked and not running when It was gave to me to bring it back to life.

1970 Olds Cutlass Supreme 350 Rocket Motor
I've got 200miles on the New rebuilt motor with lots of upgrades. I didn't build this to look pretty! I built it to start street racing again back in 2007. I probably would've been done modifying my small block motor by now. But, a huge cottonwood tree and my landlord with his twin brother had other plans for my 1972 Olds Cutlass Supreme, that set me back 10yrs(kids cost alot of money as well). 405 in the house!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks