Coleman shallow well pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Bruce Pigeon

Reaction score
I have a Coleman shallow well pump that is leaking around the motor shaft seal in the pump housing. Can't find a replacement seal. Need help locating. Thanks

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I have a Coleman shallow well pump that is leaking around the motor shaft seal in the pump housing. Can't find a replacement seal. Need help locating. Thanks

Is that a re-branded Flotec ?

A model number of the pump would help.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Yeah or just take the seal out and go to a seal and bearing store so they can match it up. Then figure out what you did to cause the failure as the pump probably got hot.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
In ND I don't think you would have any pool and spa supply stores as there are in the southern states but those seals are fairly standard across most pumps. Any Well Supplier in your area will have it. I've replaced quite few of them on my pool pump every time I had to replaced the motor. About five times in 27 years.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks