Snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta with Cruceros Beach Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta with Cruceros Beach Boy was fun. They picked us up at the main dock in Puerto Vallarta and we boated for an hour in sunny weather to the snorkeling area. They make everyone wear life preservers, which feels a bit odd for me, but after seeing the others in the water I totally get it. I would want them wearing the vests too. Great news for those that want to try something new though. Instructions were to put them around our waist, which worked pretty good for facing down with a mask.

snorkel-03.jpg

This is Pam on the left and me on the right.

snorkel-04.jpg

Here we are scouting for fish. Most of the fish were feeding off of rocks in the shallow water, tearing off bits to eat from the coral.

snorkel-05.jpg

I love swimming underwater. Not really much in the way of fish that far down, but who knows, I could run into a manta ray, I guess. The interesting fish to look at are in the shallow water.

snorkel-06.jpg

Okay, I lost the life preserver for a bit. Way better.

snorkel-07.jpg

snorkel-08.jpg

Pam's taking a look around here. In Mexico snorkeling is one of my favorite things to do.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
snorkel-25.jpg

Our host Leo with Cruceros Beach Boy tours.
Most of us spoke either Spanish or English. Well, at least some of us spoke English. Everyone we met was so nice on the trip. I felt we were building bridges in Mexico. But mainly we were boating and drinking Margaritas. It was fun.

vallarta-12.jpg

Tequila. Cadillacs on the rocks with salt on the rim.

vallarta-08.jpg

Arturo on the BBQ, prepared steak, chicken, chorizo, ribs, with a side of pico de gallo, guacamole, and potato. Of course Pina Colada, Margarita and Cerveza were included. After a full day on the water, this was the best meal ever!
snorkel-26.jpg

And some fruit. Jicama!

snorkel-29.jpg

Pam wanted to do a little paddle boarding.

snorkel-30.jpg

Look out! There is a sea monster after you!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks