Small bathroom remodel..

Users who are viewing this thread

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
Finally got the vanity top for this bathroom. Its a piece of what ever this stuff is. LOL

IMG_20150306_154724651.jpg

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
Nice stuff -- piece -- you have there , Vegas .

Could you share a pic of the piece installed with the surroundings ? I am sure the piece will complete the project in a beautiful way. :)

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I think the shop vac extension, NM cable, and Pex scrap to hold the sink up compliment the surroundings. LOL

IMG_20150307_074911799.jpg

It worked great to help me until I could get the clips in from underneath. ;)

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It turned out alright. :) My hidden talent is watching what you guys do, and trying to copy it. LOL

Notice no faucet hole. I like to cut them, for some odd reason. :confused: Found a pretty cool little setup for one hit wonders like me. Has a 1 3/8" diamond hole saw, and a plastic guide/water retainer. There are 6 little gaskets that come with the kit to seal the guide to the cutting surface. For $20, it worked excellently.

IMG_20150307_181144941.jpg

IMG_20150307_181545117.jpg

Its plumbed, and done!!! :D

IMG_20150307_184356031.jpg

IMG_20150307_192958657_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
index.php

This picture speaks for itself . I think your daughters could thank you for your patience in doing such a wonderful bathroom .

The cat too!? LOL :oops:

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
Wife said she thinks she likes the way this bathroom turned out better than the master. Daughter loves it. She's happy she won't have to brush her teeth in the kitchen now. She's so spoiled. LOL

Been doing a lot of plumbing recently to get water pressure under control. Now I'm back to more forward progress. Today I paint the upstairs laundry room. Hopefully start on the floor next weekend.

IMG_20150307_200625326_HDR.jpg

After that I'm starting a fun project. Building an entertainment wall unit. I picked up some cabinets last week that I'll butcher up to create a semi custom unit. There will be tile, stone, and LEDs involved. If I can pull it off its gonna be bad azz! :D

IMG_20150307_200410532.jpg

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
Well it's too late now, you grumpy fart. LOL

Just cause I could do it, doesn't mean you could have. I'm a stubborn sum bitch! :D

And, FWIW, I'll take the compliment on the rest of the room. Thanks, HJ. :)

Last edited:

Chris Wagner

Reaction score
Great looking bathroom!
I saw you had a 4" can over the tub, either I missed it or did you do another can in the room or just vanity and shower light?

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
I had a couple 6" cans, and trims hanging around. One was installed over the shower. Another is towards the entrance/vanity for general task lighting.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks