Just a couple of days away

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
We need to get rid of these pesky States and have one rule for all.

Cookie

Reaction score
That's why, although you can be homeless & collect here, or in those other States I cited (ND, KY, NM, or WA), that doesn't necessarily mean you can in Cookie's State. Every State has its own system.

ha ha ha, I have my own state!

Cookie's State (the largest in the Federation)

State flower: Venus Fly Trap
State Song: I am Woman
State Emblem: One Red Shiny Stiletto
State Motto: Hear Me Roar

Rules:

1. Only women rule/I am woman

2. Husbands must Obey and turn over 3/4 of their earnings to the wife

3. Men must cook and clean and shine my stilettos

4. Men can only speak when spoken to ( very important rule)

5. Men only pay taxes

6 Special tax for French Poodle ownership

7. Breaking any or all Rule leads to bannishment to the UK.

Inclusion: IF orginally from the UK then said bannishment will be to correctiion: CUBA

*Rules are subject to change & have additions.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Non. Je ne parle pas francais. Généralement, les gens qui savant peu parlent becoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, then we will have to send you to... let me think...

tick tick tick... wheels turning... brain is smoking...

CUBA! do you speak spanish?

Cookie

Reaction score
Here is the deal. Since I have to work today until, 5, all you men can speak in Cookie's State lol. Next I want to own an Island like Nicoloas Cage.

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
You can speak. Frenchie can't.

Quoi? Cookie, comment pourrais-tu cônter une telle histoire! Bien sûr que je parle Français, je parle Français depuis mon enfance... Je n'ai appris comment parler l'Anglais, qu'à l'âge de sept ou huit ans!

Oh, wait - did you mean I don't know how, or I'm not allowed?

Cookie

Reaction score
ha ha ha, I knew you spoke French, so do I. We discussed that years ago. I meant you were not TO talk regardless of the language, lol.

Now, I am home and speaking out of turn is now back on. ;) ( you do know I hope I am kidding)

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
CUBA! do you speak spanish?

I have been to Cuba before (a long time before I came to the US).

Very poor, but great healthcare all paid for by tourist dollars (or should I say Euros).

Cookie

Reaction score
I think maybe Ian you are confusing great healthcare with not paying for it. I kid around alot but I got to tell you about health I don't. Sometimes, Ian, you get what you pay for and this is one area this is true. You really want to be careful with what you got or who is paying your bills for it because they also have the last say over your health, and Ian, that is not going to be in your best interest, it is for theirs. I wish I could seriously, convince you of that, I would. I don't want you walking in my shoes to understand. I don't want anyone in my shoes to understand. Mine is a hard road with few people who know what I had to do to get it under control. I fought against all odds of winning with drugs you wouldn't believe, and I was in the earliest trials on some.I would had been written off by other insurances. I would probably astound everyone here. Maybe even gain alittle respect from those who don't like me. But that is okay, too. Take your health care provider very seriously.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I have been to Cuba before (a long time before I came to the US).

Very poor, but great healthcare all paid for by tourist dollars (or should I say Euros).

I truly hope your tongue is in your cheek when you say that Cuba has great health care....

If your sincere about that statement you need to bite down hard on your tongue...

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Right now if someone is in Windsor Ontario and you have a heart attack they send them over the border into the US because they can't handle it there...

Once we get Public Health Care we will play ping pong with them,...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks