Recent content by zipsilver

1. zipsilver

Does this quote make sense? Dual Shower w/ Body Sprays

Thanks, but flame? being fecisious? :) it is electric
  2. zipsilver

If the 50Gal Electric doesn't cut it with the vertical spa for at least a 10 minute shower I will probably put an 18KW EcoSmart on demand unit on the single rain shower head as a back up. Incoming water temp is 62-75 here in Cent FL
  3. zipsilver

Thanks nukeman! I had checked out these specs. I understand the smaller internal diameter is going to give faster flow, given the pressure as constant. The faster flow will lead to greater resistance. I am not sure in this small residential application that will be significant. The real...
  4. zipsilver

3/4 copper from Street to Meter 3/4 copper from City Meter to WH I spoke with the Contractor today regarding CPVC and he swears there is no difference between it and Copper regarding water supply to the shower. Are there any officially recognized ratings that compare them? ANSI etc...
  5. zipsilver

Thanks Terry. I did a lot of research on this forum and read that you have no seen problem with 2 Moen showerheads on 1/2" Copper. I have already purchased both systems and rough-ins. Question 1: Regarding the proposal above. Will routing 3/4" (CPVC) at great expense provide any...
  6. zipsilver

I am not sure if you saw the details I took the time to include. I did list the specific parts and rough in dimensions. Here is an easier way to review the system and the solution they are proposing...
  7. zipsilver

House has 1/2 supply lines. Custom Shower Design MOEN TS276BN + MOEN TS3400BN Her Shower::o 1 Moen Exactemp Shower Valves at 3/4" (2.5gpm at max) S3600 4 Moen Body Sprays new version at 1/2" piping (ea at 2.0gpm at max) Model TS1322 1 Moen Handshower His Shower:mad: 1 Moen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks