Recent content by Zinski1911

1. Z

Will it freeze?

I agree on the inexcusable negligence. This is the 8th house I've hired him on though, and he's been flawless each other time(figures this is the one foreclosure that I bought to actually live in). As far as the roof above, its a flat, rubber coated(brand new as of June) roof. The underside does...
  2. Z

Will it freeze?

Yeah my issue is whether or not to cut into the drywall. If I do, I'll insulate the heck out of it. I have movers scheduled to start early next week, and was hoping to avoid any drywall work. Thanks for the suggestions though
  3. Z

Will it freeze?

and yes on the inspection
  4. Z

Will it freeze?

The room will be heated continually.
  5. Z

Will it freeze?

By insulation, I mean actual fiberglass insulation above the pipes. I thought about cutting a vent into the finished ceiling to allow heat into the cavity. I'm worried about heat loss too. I may be doing some emergency drywall work this weekend.
  6. Z

Will it freeze?

I just purchased a foreclosure and spent the summer renovating from top to bottom. I am planning to live in this house. Its on a slab, and all of the copper was stripped out of the house before we bought it. We ran pex through the walls. There is one area where we had to run the pex overhead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks