Recent content by Ze'ev Garber

1. Ze'ev Garber

Drain for basement bathroom

Alternative ptrap for bathtub Can you please give your opinion on this one as well
  2. Ze'ev Garber

Please take a look at the pictures I have dry fitted washer drain. Does this look right? Bathroom trap seems to be the biggest concern. What can be wrong with its shape? Thanks. And BTW I'll have this work inspected.
  3. Ze'ev Garber

This is exactly why I'm asking a question here I'd like to understand if in 4x4 space I can connect all the fixture drains
  4. Ze'ev Garber

Thanks for your reply All of my fixtures will have individual vent coming from the ceiling Old toilet had cast iron 2" vent that was connected to 1 1/2" PVC pipe that goes to the roof I'm planning to connect all vents to it in the ceiling I'm more concerned with 90 degree elbow before connecting...
  5. Ze'ev Garber

I'm remodeling my basement bathroom. There was toilet only installed in laundry room in enclosed cabin. I have cleaned the room and removed appliances, toilet, cabin. I'm splitting the room into 2 rooms - one for full bath and one for laundry with the wall separating both and 2 separate doors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks