Recent content by YW84U

1. YW84U

Double Vanity DWV Questions

I've searched and read a number of vanity threads, but am still at a bit of a loss of how best to proceed on my DIY main bath refresh. It's a 1960's bath, and the original 74" wide vanity was a single sink in a rather long plywood cabinet. The original 1 1/2" drain served a single bowl sink and...
  2. YW84U

While I have the kitchen wall open.....

Thank You everyone for the replies! Today I opened up the walls, and relocated some wiring as well as dealing with the jungle of shutoffs the previous folks left me :) As HJ mentioned, I did cut the waste line back closer to the wall - Thank You for the suggestion! I soldered new copper for...
  3. YW84U

While I have the kitchen wall open.....

Good Evening, I'm in the midst of a kitchen gut/reno, and am at the point where I can open up the walls if need be to address any plumbing issues. . Originally, there was a double-bowl sink with an ISE disposal on the right side, with a suspiciously installed Ptrap on the left. Oh - about the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks