Recent content by YukoNerci

1. YukoNerci

Delta monitor 17 series tub spout won't screw in adapter

HMMM... Good point hj. Wondering why my plumber friend didn't catch on that! But it all makes sense now. Should work out! So is dish soap good enough or something else would be better to lube? Thanks a lot finally I can finish the job!!!
  2. YukoNerci

Well my plumber friend did the soldering and we were concerned about doing it to close to the shower wall----and burn it. That is why we went as far as possible (1 1/4"). But hey, I tried to screw it on without the o-ring, and it went, even with the excess copper still on! So is it as simple as...
  3. YukoNerci

hey guys thanks for replying! I did check the solder and it seems very clean (see pics) the copper pipe do stick out of the adapter though, about 3/4". Is that a problem? We left it there because there is lots of space in the spout itself for it, and the diameter of the spout is bigger than...
  4. YukoNerci

Hi. Been scratching my head for a while trying to figure this out: I soldered the adapter that came with the spout onto the 1/2 copper pipe. The end with the o-ring in front, and the threaded end 1 1/4" away from the shower wall. EXACTLY like specified in the instructions.... (actual allowance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks