Recent content by Yeti

1. Yeti

How re-program new to me 1 cubic ft Clack based water softenerr

Thanks. Given the calc on your page and our usage etc I come up with the following program: 16k post auto 4lbs normal + 0 ------------- 12g 8 days 2AM Look reasonable?
  2. Yeti

update: Just did some calculations based on Service flow rates and salt dose (based on info from Slusser's site) Looks like this unit more than covers us in flow rates, and I calculate out a salt dose of 4 lbs/cuft....this sounding right? Anything else I need to be aware of before I try and...
  3. Yeti

Hello - Just moved into a house with a new Clack WS1 water softener in it (replaced just prior to selling). No information with it just a basic Clack manual. We're in the middle of Small-town-nowhere-Canada, and apparently the fella that sold the unit recently (very) passed away and whoever took...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks