Recent content by y2kmurray

1. Y

Shower Leak

When I turn the shower handle water comes out from the shower head and the tube spout...whats wrong here?? please help I have a gerber 3 handle... last week I replaced the shower stem
  2. Y

Help angled Radiator Value Stuck

I live in a old apartment building and my steam radiator valve steam is loose and leaking.... I disconnected the radiator...then I tried take off the angled radiator valve...but it wont come off ....using a pipe wrench and hammer... I also applied heat to it using a pencil torch ...but it...
  3. Y

Bathroom shower leaking

the center steam was already replaced with a new one....... should I replace the hot and cold water stem
  4. Y

S-trap Converted In To A P-trap

Can a S- trap underneath a bathroom sink be converted in to a p-trap apt building built in 1920 NYC, brooklyn contractor has s-trap underneath bathroom sink and water goes down slow applied drano....etc and hot water.....still functions the same.... do I need a master plumber to fix this...
  5. Y

Bathroom shower leaking

the brand is gerber
  6. Y

Steam Angle Radiator Valve stuck

I live in a old apartment building and my steam radiator valve steam is loose and leaking.... I disconnected the radiator...then I tried take off the angled radiator valve...but it wont come off ....using a pipe wrench and hammer... I also applied heat to it using a pencil torch ...but it still...
  7. Y

Bathroom shower leaking

When I turn the shower handle water comes out from the shower heade and the tube spout...whats wrong here?? please help
  8. Y

Bath room sink P-Trap

I have a bathroom connection which doesn't come from the wall ...but goes straight into the floor ...and when I TURN ON THE FAUCE water COMES UP ...its goes down slow ( 5minutes long) and water comes out from the top of the trap
  9. Y

Leaking shower steam

Can any one help me identify this stem...the shower body says" made in the USA".....and the shower stem has a number on it 584-c or it could be the other way around....It's 3 inches long and skinny.......this is a older model..... unit
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks