Recent content by Xlr8tion

1. Xlr8tion

Mounting a Vertical Pressure Tank Horizontally.

You are a "slave to the grind". "What I don't like is when some "engineer" gets online and starts to ask questions, expecting correct answers from competent, knowledgeable, professionals and then gets pissy when we defend a bill he gets a bill from a local guy who he is trying to "coach" with...
  2. Xlr8tion

CODB=cost of doing business. Clients don't want to hear you complain about your overhead and justify your EXORBITANT rates. Pay your rig off by diverting more toward capital investiture rather than blowing that FAT CT cash. You guys, in this trade, do some mighty complaining. Work is...
  3. Xlr8tion

Hey TW... You got a "thang" for me? You keep following me from "Pumps and Tanks" to here(you locked my thread, and threw in an insult, over there as an admin at P and T) and keep trolling me. I was being "self-effacing" towards Craig-something you know nothing of. Knock it off as you are...
  4. Xlr8tion

Thanks Valveman! Regretting not buying that psidekick every day. In my next home one will go! Regards....G
  5. Xlr8tion

Porky... Tell me about it. Continuing education down here in SW SC is locating the lowest cost per case for Bud Lite...LOL
  6. Xlr8tion

Flexcon Burial.... Thanks for the Info! I noticed the rusted out WX 250UG was in at about a 30 degree angle. Whats the concept behind the burying at an angle? I will have to find a 45 degree 1" SCH 80 FPT x 1" pvc fitting to compensate for the side discharge, IF I mounted the tank level...
  7. Xlr8tion

That's the way to do it! Wow....thats the way to "roll" with no "down time" by having everything you might need on the job. That concept escaped me as in SC we have the "two guys in a pick up with three wheels"-uncontrolled chaos amongst most of the trades down here as to why I still can not...
  8. Xlr8tion

Valveman.... Here's Amtrol's video...Looks like a WX-200/202. From 1:50 to 4:00 the polypropylene liner sits on the bottom of the tank with a butyl diaphragm that is sealed to the polypropylene liner with their "hoopgrooving" machine that bands the two together...
  9. Xlr8tion

Driller chose the tank.... OK..that's not what I asked..LOL Not an option due to covenants(fence, shed) in this Golf Course Community. Plus why build a shed/fence when I could of just got an AMTROL 200UG for less than a FL7? My driller only uses Flexcon Flexlite FL"x"'s now for burial...
  10. Xlr8tion

Got the Cycle Sensor...THANKS! So what does this illustration indicate? The CAD2 design looks like the bladder is mounted a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom of the tank? http://www.flexconind.com/pdf/fl_features.pdf Thanks....G
  11. Xlr8tion

Agreed! VA.... I agree 100 per cent with you on using a setup like the pside-kick (TM) that CSV designed but my driller would not even consider it-hence the monster 44gallon WX250UG dead in the ground. The counterintuitive concept of smaller tanks w/CSV's won't set in with some people. I had...
  12. Xlr8tion

Have a new Flexcon Flexlite FL7 (16" x 34") that the factory says must be installed vertical; driller wants to place it horizontal. It will be in constant pressure as it is being used with a new CSV1A w/a 40/60. http://www.flexconind.com/pdf/fl_features.pdf This is to be buried and is...
  13. Xlr8tion

Lead Content of Cross Fitting.

All that Lead..... HJ..... That's interesting info as Merrill tries to push their Sintered Bronze as the No Lead Tank Tee/Cross option to ~3% leaded Bronze. Is CA the only state that mandates No Lead and whats the impact of all the leaded bronze tank tees/crosses found in potable setups...
  14. Xlr8tion

Pump selection w/CSV can get technical....Fixed stack impellers..Whose got them?

Thanks for the info Valveman! My pump installer(the original guy) refuses to install 3 wire pumps. As there are a lot of things he refuses to based on the "his way or the highway" adage. This is what we face down here. This is why I have been held in a state of "limbo" as if you use a...
  15. Xlr8tion

Pump selection w/CSV can get technical....Fixed stack impellers..Whose got them?

Difference between the 15GPM 1.5HP J Triseal Sandhandler and the Series V? Thanks for the info! Why the J "V" vs the Triseal....Is there a big difference? The J series catalog does not indicate anything I can discern between the Triseal and the Series V. I really appreciate the info...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks