Recent content by xjmllc

1. xjmllc

Kohler Shower Door Install question.

The doors are sliding. Not sure about blocking inside, but i'm sure ill find out when i drill. I guess my main concern is strain on the tub surround over time and the possibility of cracking under stress. LINK TO DOOR
  2. xjmllc

Kohler Shower Door Install question.

I am installing new kohler shower doors into my existing tub/shower surround. The instructions call for anchoring the side frame to the wall via #8-1.5" screw and anchors. This in fine BUT I must go through my surround ( about 2-3 inches, hollow) before I get to the drywall. I'm thinking of...
  3. xjmllc

Boiler Wiring (Weil CGa, Tekmar 256, Taco SR501, and T-Stat)

I still have not performed the wiring, but I will be THIS week. I will post final results shortly after. Again, thanks to all and sorry for the delay. xm
  4. xjmllc

Air release ? in a converted gravity system

I'm now almost certain I need to connect the pipes (based on the first picture above) it's a supply and return piping through the tank. Still, how do I remove this air in the pipes above the highest radiator (1 floor below)???? 1) Just connect the pipes 2) Connect the pipes and add an air...
  5. xjmllc

Thanks for everyone's help. I'll post final diagram shortly.:D xander
  6. xjmllc

Air release ? in a converted gravity system

First off, forgive me if my terminology is off. OK, I had an original "gravity" boiler system. The old expansion tank was way up in the attic. The tank/leftover pipes are higher than any radiator. I'm concerned about the air trapped in these pipes without a radiator to bleed. Do I simply insert...
  7. xjmllc

Where can I buy a radiator bleed key?

Got 'em !!! Thanks. ..and only $.60 cents each!
  8. xjmllc

Where can I buy a radiator bleed key?

I can't seem to find one anywhere, even online. There are a few on ****, but I don't want to wait 5 days for the auction...
  9. xjmllc

Filling boiler and system

My install is about done (with a bit of elec to go). I am now preparing to fill er up. I have: Weil CGa boiler 1 zone, Taco 4900 Series Air Seperator on supply side Taco 1/8" Hy-Vent on boiler Boiler drain valve Watts ET Expansion Tank Taco Cartridge Style Pressure Reducing Valve...
  10. xjmllc

OK, so i have both circulators on the single relay with the TT wires on the relay goin got boiler. I'm still lost as to where/how to wire in the Tekmar 256? see: http://www.xjmllc.com/images/im4510_20071018_145844.pdf
  11. xjmllc

So what triggers the SR501 relay to power the 2nd pump?
  12. xjmllc

Why circulate without heat? Many thanks!
  13. xjmllc

1st diagram http://www.xjmllc.com/images/wiring.pdf
  14. xjmllc

I have 1 zone. Not sure what the circulator circuit can handle???? How can I find out? Each pump is @ 0.7 amps. Where in the schematic do you see where the added controls should be?
  15. xjmllc

I have: new WeilMClain CGa standing pilot boiler. two (2) 007 Taco circulators (supply & return sides) a Taco Single Zone Switching Relay (SR501) for 2nd circulator Tekmar 256 single stage boiler control Thermostat (boiler demand???) one (1) 24v transformer I just can't seem to get the wiring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks