Recent content by Xavier Eastway

1. Xavier Eastway

Thermostatic mixing valve

Trying to find a good valve to use for radiant heating system. Have Zone 1 and 2 high temp going out to water to air heat exchangers (garage and basement) planning for 165-175 degrees. Zone 3 is radiant in floor heat (in joist, 5 loop-300') which I would expect need to temper down to 120-150...
  2. Xavier Eastway

Outdoor wood boiler and tankless back up plumbing

Dana, no the outdoor wood boiler is not pressurized. It is separate from the primary propane boiler loop by heat exchanger. Here's a drawing. I didn't draw it in but the domestic runs through the propane boiler as there is a heat exchanger inside there to transfer from the radiant heating...
  3. Xavier Eastway

Outdoor wood boiler and tankless back up plumbing

Hello! New to hydronic heating greatly looking forward to your advice to do this effectively. Wondering how you would pipe this setup and if configuration is well ordered, a diagram would be greatly appreciated, trying to keep it simple and tight: Outdoor wood boiler providing primary heat runs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks