Recent content by wxtrender

1. W

Clean out locations

I have been working on a little plumbing plan to present to the new building inspector for the bathroom in my proposed little store. The previous inspector looked it over and said it was ok before we poured the floor, but that inspector is no longer here and the new guy wants to see a drawing...
  2. W

DWV Rough In Plumbing Help

Actually the grade outside the building will be backfilled just a bit below the top level of the inside concrete floor. As far as connecting to the Lav riser, would I connect from the horizontal run from the toilet into the 3" Lav stack, using a sanitary tee? The sink would then connect into...
  3. W

DWV Rough In Plumbing Help

Please look at my drawing and comment if I am doing this correctly. I am in Pennsylvania and our building codes are the Uniform Construction Codes which basically refer us to the 2009 International Codes issued by ICC. So I have read over the international plumbing code and in particular Chapter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks