Recent content by WRJ01

1. WRJ01

I'm not sure if I have PM set up. Anyway, If you can help with a recommendation it would sure...

I'm not sure if I have PM set up. Anyway, If you can help with a recommendation it would sure be appreciated.
  2. WRJ01

I'm hoping you might give a PM recommendation for a water softener. Our well water tested at 111...

I'm hoping you might give a PM recommendation for a water softener. Our well water tested at 111 mg/L for hardness and .026 mg/L for Iron, pH 6.7. Flow rate is about 6.5 and mainline is 3/4". Only two living in the house in NW Wisconsin and am having trouble finding a dealer in the area for...
  3. WRJ01

What water softener to buy?

So, any recommendations for what brand softener and size???? Looking for what would be most efficient considering the water test results and the usage for two people. Thanks!!
  4. WRJ01

The well is about 90 feet deep. I think we do want to go with a softener because we do get some rust/pink color on the bottom of the shower curtain and when water sits for a while you can see the coloration. Would a 1 cuft softener take care of the iron?
  5. WRJ01

Here is an update: The water test result is Hardness 111 mg/L (CaCO3), Iron 0.026 mg/L, pH 6.7 SU It's just my wife and myself in the house with two bathrooms. Suggestion for a water softener would be appreciated!!
  6. WRJ01

We recently purchased a 30+ year old home in the county. The water supply comes from a well and there has never been a water softener. The water hardness is about 11 gpg and the iron about 6. There are only two people and there are two bathrooms so I figure a 32,000 grain unit would be large...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks