Recent content by wrigley

1. wrigley

Need help choosing

I've seen alot written about "proper installation" and it leads me to believe that the HVAC community has alot of IMPROPERLY TRAINED installers or installers that don't give a &*%$! I have been on numerous forums and I keep hearing the same thing.....PROPER INSTALLATION. What other way is there...
  2. wrigley

Need help choosing

I need a new home system. I live in Florida. My home is 16 years old and has the original system (Intertherm) which still works well but I've been told I'm living on borrowed time and would like to change out the system before is craps out in the middle of August! :) I visited a dealer...
  3. wrigley

Rusting porcelain coated tub.

Hello, I was told today that you can cut out the rusted section of a porcelain coated cast iron tub and make the repair with fiberglass. This sounds a little fishy to me! Mike
  4. wrigley

Rust near/around over flow drain on tub

Hello, My porcelain coated bathtub is showing evidence of rust around the over flow drain. The rust has not gone completely through as of yet. Can this be repaired and the tub resurfaced? Thanks Mike
  5. wrigley

gurgle and drip

Not that simple! The copper pipe is slick and has a "threaded sleeve" over it that the downspout screws onto. This style of downspout is no longer in use and cannot be ordered. Additionally, the downspout is longer than normal and this too is presenting a problem. I have been in touch with Moen...
  6. wrigley

gurgle and drip

Thanks.....Having the "know how" to change the downspout is not the issue at hand. Mike
  7. wrigley

gurgle and drip

I just threw the question out to see if anyone else had experienced the same problem and also to find out if the experts on this forum could tell me if in fact, I was on the right track. No sense in buying any length downspout if that's not going to fix my problem. Mike
  8. wrigley

gurgle and drip

Hello, Mike here! I replaced a Delta shower valve in my shower wall with a Moen valve. I continued to use the originald Delta downspout that has the pull down spring loaded knob on the bottom that controls the flow of water to the shower head. When I turn the water off, the knob pops back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks