Recent content by Wren523

1. Wren523

Washer Machine Drain Overflowing

Trying to understand "If the water from the washer was draining okay, but "the water was coming back from outside'' it would come up in the tub or shower, or the toilet would not flush." Well, to be honest, since I didn't want to pay for another plumber call, I duct taped the pipe back...
  2. Wren523

Washing Machine Drain Overflow Hi - 2 items 1) Why would the plumber be allowed to put a lien when he did not complete the job? I will have to pay another plumber to come do the job he should have. I don't see how he has any recourse when he was negligent and I especially don't see why I...
  3. Wren523

Website http://www.servicemagic.com/ This is the website where I found the plumber in question.
  4. Wren523

Long Running toilet

Why does our toilet run for so long? It's almost two minutes before you can flush it again. Thank you. :confused:
  5. Wren523

Hi- I would appreciate some advice. Yesterday I had a plumber come to check the drain from my washing machine which has been overflowing. He cut the PVC pipe, scraped and snaked it, put some biodegradable declogger in it and said that it was a problem outside the house. We have a septic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks