Recent content by wpage1979

1. W

Pump/Tank problem PLEASE help

You guys ROCK!! Thank you so much for the help. I took the pump back apart and puled the venturi tube out and cleaned it as well as the nozzel. After hooking the pump back up, I found a leak on the suction side, which I didnt notice before because of the lack of pressure from the stopped up...
  2. W

Yes, I think so anyway. I cleaned every hole and crevice I saw. I only have 2 plastic fittings, one connecting the foot valve to the pipe coming out of the well, and one on the top side, where the house lines hook up. Could it just be the pump is worn out? It works up untill the pressure gets up...
  3. W

I took the pump housing off and cleaned the propeller and inside the housing. When I put it back together, I made sure all of my fittings and clamps were tight. It worked good untill I took a shower, now, I am having the same problem. I put a pressure gauge on the pump, and when it primes up and...
  4. W

My water pump went out a week ago, and I had an old one out in the barn, so I hooked it up. After I hooked up the pump, I noticed that my pressure tank was leaking, so I bought a new pressure tank. When I first hooked everything back up, I had great water pressure, everything was running smooth...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks