WorthFlorida's Recent Activity

1. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Clear well water, yellow coming into house.

After doing a regen with iron out, at the bath tub run the cold water only and may take 20 minutes to flush out all the iron. Once the...

May 14, 2021 at 1:54 PM
  2. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Offset back-to-back bathroom sinks.

https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/sites/default/files/fileattachments/planning_amp_development/page/722/plumbing_guide_2015_-_helpful_hints_re...

May 13, 2021 at 6:28 PM
  3. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Debris from rim jets during/after plunging.

It has nothing to do with the manufacture. If you use a cup type plunger your making a seal above the siphon jet. A good push and the...

May 9, 2021 at 12:07 PM
  4. WorthFlorida replied to the thread PVC instead of brass tailpiece with pop-up drain assembly?.

I would stay with the kit. Brass will probably out last PVC. If the linkage rubs on the PVC during use, it could eventually wear a hole...

May 9, 2021 at 9:11 AM
  5. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Good/Better/Best Fridge Water Filter ?.

I'm assuming this is a residence refrigerator, if this filter is for a commercial setting, ignore the rest of the post. Most newer...

May 9, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  6. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Sprinkle System, Strange set up (so I think).

More zones than the controller is designed for? Most controllers cannot handle more than 2 solenoids at a time otherwise they can burn...

May 8, 2021 at 7:01 PM
  7. WorthFlorida replied to the thread Sprinkler systems, I need some serious help ‍♂️.

What is meant "Manual single station"? The thump is a usually a zone valve opening or closing. I'm assuming it is a city water...

May 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM