Recent content by Work123456

1. W

question about replacing pop up assembly on pedestal sinks

to change the pop up assemblies for 2 pedestal sinks- would you say $500 per sink is fair?
  2. W

question about replacing pop up assembly on pedestal sinks

Hello I have two pedestal sinks. The first is a toto sink- the pop up assembly had to be replaced. I ordered the actual drain pop up part- to match the faucet. I am located in CT. The plumber provided the other parts split ring hanger, threaded rod, etc. How much should something like this cost...
  3. W

Question about lever for American Standard Champion 4

HI, I own an American Standard Champion #4266--the flush lever handle broke and i need to replace it. I was wondering if there are other styles i can use, not the finishing but style. I always found the lever kind of difficult to flush. The one i have is Champion4 Left Hand Toilet Trip Lever...
  4. W

Need 14 inch rough comfort height

Hi I have a small bathroom and use a kohler wentworth 14 inch rough round bowl . I want to replace toilet with comfort height but can not find a 14 inch round. Can not put elongated due to space Any suggestions
  5. W

Very old American Standard Cadet Model F4049-16- need some help please

never use a plunger- i just replaced the flapper with a new one. I took a cloth and wiped the plastic thing that the flapper sits on. Flushed toilet and still running. I then pressed the flapper hard to make a better seal and then water stopped leaking. I am now watching it
  6. W

update- I replaced with a Everbilt- as this was the only one they had at HD. the toilet is still running- when i look at the water in the toilet bowl I can see ti run on the sides and the toilet , as i type, is running so i have already replaced the seat disc. what else can cause it to run? as i...
  7. W

i went to my local home depot they didnt have either brand- i bought a tank seat actuator disc from everbilt- good item?
  8. W

excellent- thank you very much for your help
  9. W

thanks for writing back im looking at the toilet now, this is what it kind of looks like http://www.griggindustries.com/product250.html in my toilet, the black thing that is inky is connected to the flush valve? When i pull the chain, the black thing -i think its the flapper- opens like a...
  10. W

Hello i have a very old American Standard Cadet F4049-16, it keeps running and i am trying to diagnose the problem and fix it It seems to be running every 1 hour so so- very annoying. I am thinking if it is the flush valve- perhaps i should replace that? When i put my hand and touch the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks