Recent content by wooo stash

1. wooo stash

MaP Scores on Old Toilets

KOMET DECO at 75 Grams would make anyone want to get a sledge hammer!!!
  2. wooo stash

A dumb mistake on my part

Toilets are made of Stainless Steel in prison.....I know what you people are thinking~and NO I have never been to prison!!!
  3. wooo stash

Need to find 5 gallon flush toilet

Just imagine using five gallons to flush away 10 ounces of urine.
  4. wooo stash

quiet toilet

I have a Kohler Bancroft and it is the quietest refill I have ever heard or barely heard. The flush is not loud just normal
  5. wooo stash

Water Tank Oil Residue

Are you possibly hooked up to well water~I believe I remember seeing this problem once before with this type of non-potable water ?
  6. wooo stash

Toilet Float Ball

I'm Just curious~I am replacing a older toilet at my Uncles house and in the tank it has the giant float ball~looks like its made out of either copper or brass. I'm just wondering if any toilet manufactures still use this system or has it been put to rest forever in favor of the tower float ?
  7. wooo stash

jb weld? Toilet tank crack

That's a scary looking picture~much bigger crack than I had. Actually I only originaly used siicone as a temporary fix. It work so well that I actually forgot about it for years . This wouldn't work in every situation of course and its probaly best to start shopping for a new toilet. I'm finally...
  8. wooo stash

jb weld? Toilet tank crack

Sealing a tank with silicone About ten years ago I noticed my toilet tank leaking~a crack in the back of it, don't ask how it got there that's a mystery. I emptied the tank and dried it up and put a bead of silicone on the inside~waited 24 hours and put a second bead over it. the next day I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks