Recent content by woodcycl

1. woodcycl

1,500gal per day water usage -- Toto Emax 528 running constantly

Based upon my water companies meter readings, we are using 1,500 gallons of water per day over the past 45 to 60 days. Prior to this, our average daily water use was ~181 gallons. This is for 3 people in a small 1500 sq. ft home. After much hunting and searching (used dye to confirm) it...
  2. woodcycl

My Toto CST743E Toilet is slowly flushing less and less properly

I've noticed for a few months now after a flush, the sound it makes is more and more quiet and the bowl is filling more slowly. Finally, today I noticed it barely flushed and took two flushes with at least 15 minutes in-between the flushes. I took the top off the tank and noticed it is filling...
  3. woodcycl

Caroma Caravelle 270 just installed ... doesn't seem to be flushing well

Terry, Absolutely nothing came w/ the toilet to instruct me on how to adjust the water level. I can say that the water level is at the black water level mark placed in the tank. And, when performinga full flush, the water rushes out of the top/sides of the bowl like a Class 6 raging river...
  4. woodcycl

Caroma Caravelle 270 just installed ... doesn't seem to be flushing well

Just replaced our new Toto Drake II w/ a Caroma Caravelle 270 due to clogs still happening with a family member having large hard stools. Watched the install video and installation was a breeze. However, with just a small handful of toilet tissue in the bowl, I did a half flush (button on...
  5. woodcycl

Constipation Problem

Family member with exceptionally hard and long stools -- New Toto Drake clogging Hey there! I've done a lot of research reading and re-reading posts on this forum over the past few months. One of our family members has a health issue whereby his stools are very large in diameter and very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks