Recent content by wolfpack

1. W

Bathroom rough in

Thanks! Thanks for all of the help guys. I am going to start this project very soon. I will let you know how things go.
  2. W

Bathroom rough in

Of the four walls, I can vent: toilet wall, shower wall, lav wall. This is over a basemet that will be finished, so I am trying to run the main 3" line as close to the center of the room as possible to avoid conflicts with future finished sapce.
  3. W

Bathroom rough in

Image Ok, here is a sketch of my bathroom. Hopefully this will help make sense of what I am trying to do. Any suggestions?
  4. W

Bathroom rough in

Thanks for the replies! I will try to get a sketch uploaded to clarify what I am doing. Thanks again!
  5. W

Bathroom rough in

Hello. I am preparing to rough in a new master bath, and I am hoping you can give me some advice. First off, I am a very experienced remodeler and have installed tubs, showers, toilets,etc. but I always use the existing plumbing or only have to slightly modify it. This is a completely new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks