Recent content by wishon1

1. wishon1

Lost water pressure

I forgot to memtion that it is a we have a water softner as well but that shouldn't make a difference in the pressure
  2. wishon1

Lost Water Pressure

I forgot to memtion that it is a we have a water softner as well but that shouldn't make a difference in the pressure
  3. wishon1

Lost water pressure

I was running my water in the shower when I suddenly noticed a loss of water pressure, within minutes I lost pressure altogether. I have a well with a 30/50 square d pressure regulator. When I went to diagnose the problem I could hear the submersible well pump kick on for about 5 seconds then...
  4. wishon1

Lost water pressure

I was running my water in the shower when I suddenly noticed a loss of water pressure, within minutes I lost pressure altogether. I have a well with a 30/50 square d pressure regulator. When I went to diagnose the problem I could hear the submersible well pump kick on for about 5 seconds then...
  5. wishon1

Lost Water Pressure

6. wishon1

Cleaning a field drain

Does anyone know the best way to clean tree roots from a drain field tile? I have had it cleaned out with a snake and rotating blade to cut them but the line only goes 100ft. Their is only one riser and it is at my house. The drain line extends about 1000 ft. over 6 houses. It is blocked...
  7. wishon1

Terrible Sewer Odors from sump pump

When I said tile I meant field drain, sorry. And I also have a check valve on my sump line. So It leads me to believe the smell is coming from the tiles from my foundation that lead to the pit or when it rains the sump pump is constantly running and since there is a drainage problem with that...
  8. wishon1

Terrible Sewage Odors (Please Help)

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the advice. I also noticed that when I was outside and my sump pump was running I could hear gargling in the ground and see a little water moving above ground. Do you think it is possible that my sump pump could be ran into my septic?
  9. wishon1

Terrible Sewage Odors (Please Help)

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum but would really appreciate any help I can get. I seem to be running out of options. I will give the best details I can. Whenever it rains hard we always get a sewage smell from our sump pump and our heater is next to it so the smell eventually travels...
  10. wishon1

Terrible Sewer Odors from sump pump

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum but would really appreciate any help I can get. I seem to be running out of options. I will give the best details I can. Whenever it rains hard we always get a sewage smell from our sump pump and our heater is next to it so the smell eventually travels...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks