Recent content by wireless999

1. wireless999

Want to Convert Attic in 1920's Colonial to Closet

Hello all, just bought a 1920's colonial. I have now just insulated the entire house with Applegate Cellulose. The Attic has 2 vents. One towards to front and one towards the back of the house. The entire attic floor is insulated with Cellulose. The rafters are 2x4 with no insulation...
  2. wireless999

Another Broken toilet flange thread!

Will try and get it tomorrow but it's identical to what I posted except miy donut goes flush to the cast iron. Thanks
  3. wireless999

Follow up Okay thanks. I did clean the inside out and it does fit even bettr than the pictures of the previous poster. My goes flush and "tight". However even though it's tight when I tested it, some waters out of the bottom. Is there any other type of gasket or glue/solvent I can use...
  4. wireless999

Help with this same issue Hello folks, this is my first post. I have done the same thing as my closet pipe was lead and ripping up my floor revealed 2 holes in it which would have eventually been a huge issue. As the picture below I have the same setup but testing the new donut with a PVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks