Recent content by willjr

1. W

Toto Drake flush

Thanks, I guess the ADA height really does have a better flush. But if you think it is flushing as it should, I will be satisfied with it . Bill
  2. W

Toto Drake flush

yours seems to empty quicker than mine. The ada one I initially installed flushed like yours. I spoke with toto tech assist, and the are telling me the ada and std height should flush the same, but I can tell a difference. I put the original red flapper back in and shot a video
  3. W

Toto Drake flush

I recently installed an ADA height Toto drake C744EL-01 with the 1.6g tank ST743s-01 and found that it was too high for my children, so the plumbing supply house let me switch out the ADA bowl for the regular height bows C744E-01 I installed it with a new wax ring and I am noticing that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks