Recent content by williwyo

1. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

They are GFI protected at the fusebox...
  2. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Yipee! Ventured to the snowy roof and snaked the vent/drain from above and 'viola', success! The drain is open. I will eventually add a cleanout tee, but for now, it works. Thanks for all of your help and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
  3. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Thanks! That makes sense. I will try to unclog from the vent, then work on the cleanout. Thanks again for all your help!
  4. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Deja Vu That is actually the picture I went off when I plumbed the sinks. Obviously I had never done any plumbing before. Should the cleanout go above or below the drain cross?:confused:
  5. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Thanks! Thanks for clarifying the code issues, and I'm glad that they are not major safety issues. What do you think about snaking the drain from the roof vent? I will eventually install a cleanout tee, but I would like to get the drain workable in the mean time. Live and learn! I...
  6. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Wow! Looks like I have more problems than I thought. What exactly are the code violations? I will open the wall and install a cleanout, but would like to fix the code violations while I am in there if possible... Thanks for all your input.
  7. W

Dual Vanity Sink Clog

I have two single vanity sinks in my bathroom that share a main drain and vent, both in the wall. When I run the water in one sink, the other sink fills. When I try to snake the drain, the auger runs from one sink drain line through to the other and never diverts down the main drain. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks