Recent content by will5649

1. W

completely overwhelmed

Thank you Dittohead for all your help!! I really appreciate it and will call them asap. Thanks again : ) Shannon
  2. W

completely overwhelmed

questions THank you for your help. I can either do it myself (if not to intensive) or go through a company....which ever is the best way to go. I do want some kind of warrenty (only bc I have heard horror stories of poor installation or quality). What do you think of Hauge? Please forgive...
  3. W

completely overwhelmed

I am completely overwhelmed with all the different types of water softener/purification systems. I had someone come to the house and test my water and give me info on Hague system. It sounds great, but when I got on the internet to read reviews I was overwhelmed with all the other options...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks