Recent content by wht1986

1. W

Odd Piping

Ah ha, figured out what it really was. Turns out they are lines to an A/C heat pump. Pictured Here As you can see, it is not hooked up to anything and not even powered. I have been in the house 10 years, so it's been disconnected for at least that long. Now what to do. (a) Just cut off and cap...
  2. W

Odd Piping

ah a gravity recirc line, i can see how it could be that now. wonder why they did that my house is not big and the farthest point away is only maybe 30 feet. Anyhow, I'm not real up on recirc lines but what I've read says its a good way to save water but a bit of an energy waster because of the...
  3. W

Odd Piping

Hi all, I'm a pretty handy guy, and have done a fair bit of bathroom plumbing amongst other general remodelling of our house. Our HWH is almost 15 years old and being only 40 gallons can not keep up with the demands of the family load, so i figured it was time to replace it. I used some lowe's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks