Recent content by Wheaties82

1. Wheaties82

Newbie - Fleck SXT7000 Programming

I'm not sure I am at the point of needing to change the resin out, but I appreciate the perspective and experience from another newbie. I did my Hach test today and the solution turned blue after 7 drops... So my hardness is 14 which is a big difference from the assumed 40. I thought it was...
  2. Wheaties82

I received the water hardness testing kit today, per your suggestion I diluted the raw water with distilled water and after seven drops the solution turned blue/transparent. So if I double that then H=14 correct?
  3. Wheaties82

Reach Yes I do have service manual. I did the string measurement and you are right, the tank is 10x54 Resin media has spent ~5 years attached to city water with chlorine and ~ 8 years attached to a private well, no chlorine. There were a few variables that your settings indicated that were...
  4. Wheaties82

Reach Sorry, forgot to enter the media tank dimensions earlier, 54" is right, but my tank is measuring 8-10" at bottom... it is in an awkward position so it isn't easy to get a tape on it...so maybe it is 12? I am not sure what the 'standard' dimensions are, is there even an 8x54? Can you...
  5. Wheaties82

Reach - thanks for the input. I suspect it has been in this state (the RC ----) for a few weeks. I have ordered the Hach kit, I didn't use that before, just the Home Depot test strips. To try and get it going in the interim, waiting for the kit to arrive, is there a way to make config changes...
  6. Wheaties82

I am looking for some assistance in making sure my water softener is programmed correctly - I suspect it is not. Something has changed recently, I am determining this by the main 'default' display of the screen. In the past it used to show the time alternated by a remaining capacity number...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks