Recent content by Wellmate

1. Wellmate

Yellow water after water softener regeneration

Both iron filter and softener are less than 6 mon. old, If I need to change the media, I have a much bigger issue.....so that is my last resort but one I have to keep in mind. What i dont understand is, after I run the 20-30 gallons thru it (after its regen cycle), it runs crystal clear...
  2. Wellmate

yellow water Iron 9 ppm, iron filter media is mang-ox, valve is a Fleck 2510, conditioner is fine mesh resin with a KDF-85 can pro media guard, valve is Fleck 5600 sxt. The filter and the conditioner DO NOT backwash at the same time. Conditioner backwashes at 11 pm once every 4 days...
  3. Wellmate

I have iron in my well water (9ppm). I have a iron filter followed by a water softener. The iron filter regens (backwashes) nightly and the softener regens once every 4 days (roughly 500 gallons between regens). My problem is, after the softener regenerates, I have yellow tinted water that...
  4. Wellmate

Wiring a pulsafeeder chemical solution pump

I want to wire a pulsafeeder pump(220v) so it runs when the well pump is charging the pressure tank. Do i wire it to the pressure switch itself....or to the well pump control box. Any ideas. Thanks
  5. Wellmate

Pulsafeeder Chemical Feed Pump wiring

I am installing a pulsafeeder chemical solution pump (220v) in my well water supply line just infront of the pressure tank. I would like to install it so it operates when the well pump is running and filling the pressure tank. My question is......do i wire the pulsafeeder pump to the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks